Lets explore how to use the DevOps in action and Demo for Deployment Changes
Let’s start with source code changes and deploy changes using Azure DevOps.
- Take above Site Demo page example and open page layout in code editor
- Change paragraph into two column
- Save and push your changes on Azure Git. Once changes pushed on Azure Git, Azure pipeline will compile source code and create build automatically.
- Once pipeline compile job is done, go to Azure Pipeline > Release and create release
- Once release ready click on release and deploy your changes
- Verify Step 2 layout changes on website that paragraph into two column
I hope this article will help you to configure the DevOps!
Please let me know if you have any specific issue.
Happy Sitecoring and Cloud