Azure DevOps CI Pipeline
- Create a new Pipeline
Go to Pipeline and create New Pipeline
- Select Repository and Continue
- Chose the template as ‘ASP.NET’ and Apply
- Update the ‘Nuget Restore’ task to use the ‘nuget.config’
- In Build Solution Task, remove the argument in MSBuild Arguments “p:PackageLocation=”$(build.artifactStagingDirectory)” because when the projects are getting build we don’t need to package the output artifact repository.
- Add a new task ‘npm Install’
Select the ‘Build’ as working folder
- Add a new task ‘gulp’
Update the gulp Task Name as ‘CI-Build’, which we added to the gulp.js in the previous step.
- Add a new task ‘Archive Output’, using by which we can add the ‘output’ folder contents to the ‘.zip’ file
- Check YML pipeline file with following changes:
- Save Change and Run Pipeline
I hope this article will help you to configure the DevOps!
Please let me know if you have any specific issue.
Connect me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/sitecore_ashish or Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashishbansal9/
Happy Sitecoring and Cloud