Setup Azure DevOps CD/Release build for Sitecore Project
- Create a New Release Pipeline
Go Pipeline tab and select Releases
- Add task for Azure App Service Deployment
Automated Release (Continuous Deployment)
Let’s see how to setup the Automated Release build to Sitecore PaaS.
- Once you committed the configuration changes to Source Repository, automated Azure Pipeline will run and it will create build for deployment. New build queued and In-Progress
- While the build is in progress, create a new Release Pipeline.
- Once release ready click on release and deploy your changes
- Once deployment complete successfully you can verify changes on website.
I hope this article will help you to configure the DevOps!
Please let me know if you have any specific issue.
Happy Sitecoring and Cloud